Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Even more why….


So there are other reasons for me to blog about my experience.  It will certainly keep it in mind. I’m sure some people would think it would be great to forget and time is a great healer. But I don’t want to forget because I believe having it front of mind (or at least somewhere in my mind) will help me enjoy life more. I have a tendency to get stresses out at times, the main reason being that I take on too much and stress inevitably follows (of which more later). These periods don’t last long but I would like to minimize them if at all possible. This is a choice, a conscious decision to take more control and be more positive. Ultimately it is about balance – the ying and the yang. 


This idea of balance is something  had in mind well before I was sick but did not maintain it…..and this lack of balance is what I believe made me sick (of which much more later).
I think one of the other reasons I think it is important is that, hopefully, other people who have been what I was through, or indeed are going through it now, will take some comfort and hopefully have a giggle at some of the stuff I come out with. I would love to interact with people who have had a similar experience. I was 38 when I was sick and I certainly knew nobody else that young who had cancer. So I would like to communicate about this as I believe it will help us all.

No comments: